Re: fortran completion

I should read mails before sending them :)

Hello!

I have a program which needs to do autocompletion for fortran
source code files. Right now I have this line in my .zshrc

compdef '_files -g "*.f*"' f90.sh

but I would like to have something more robust/official.

I see that for gfortran, autocompletion works, but I cannot seem to
find relevant function. (neither _gfortran nor _fortran is available)
Even

grep -i fort $fpath/* does not result anything useful.

Could some please tell me what is the function used for gfortran (or a
function for fortran files) so that I could add this completion?

Thanks,

PS: I have never gotten a reply from the mailing list. If anyone is
reading this, am I being marked as "spam" (it happened to one another
subscription). If so, I will create a new email id :(
PPS: I am a newbie.