Re: a simple question

Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Only in that usually it's unnecessary, unless you have turned on the
> option "completealiases".  If you haven't, the alias is expanded by
> completion so the completion code sees "ssh -l admin" and everything
> works.
Ah, great!  Didn't know that feature yet.
Only that I _dont_ have completealiases turned on and it still doesn't work.

In a "zsh -f" session it does work so it must be something in my settings...
On the other hand, with an ls-alias (alias lh="\ls -lFBh") it works.
So why not with sshadmin?  Any idea?

Thanks,
 Andy.

--
 In democracy it's your vote that counts.
 In feudalism it's your count that votes.