Re: command-cancellation with #

On 2007-12-20 Mikael Magnusson wrote:

> On 20/12/2007, Micah Elliott <mde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >     $ #ls foo
> >     zsh: bad pattern: #ls
> >
> > Is there a way to make this work in zsh the way it does in bash?
>
> setopt interactivecomments

Great, that works.  Thanks!

Is there some way I could have discovered that?  I don't see it
in zshall(1).  I do see that it (and a few others) are set now by
running 'setopt', but it would be nice to know what all the
available options are (which aren't in the manpage).

--
                          |V|icah |- lliott
mde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            <><             http://MicahElliott.com
PGP: 0x7C07CBF0          ICQ: 369060435      Linux/Ubuntu: 417195/12440
HackerKey: v4sw6YUPCJhw5ln5pr7OPck2ma9u8Lw3m5l6Ui2e7t3b8LDMOen6a3XsMRr5