Re: vi-mode intuitive history searching

On Dec 26,  2:10pm, Micah Elliott wrote:
}
} So yes, something is screwy.  I think it's this:
}
}     % bindkey
}     ...
}     "^[/" _history-complete-older
}
} I have no idea where that cam from, but...

You've run "compinit" which loads the completion system.  A few parts of
that create new keybindings, all of which assume "bindkey -e" ... whereas
you're using vi-mode bindings.

If you move "compinit" to earlier in your startup files so that it is
done before "bindkey -v" you may have somewhat better luck.