Re: dabbrev-expand with zsh

On Dec 30,  2:22am, Casper Gripenberg wrote:
} Subject: dabbrev-expand with zsh
}
} I really love dabbrev-expand from both emacs and
} tcsh, and I was trying to get zsh to do the same:

Did you read the thread from the zsh-workers archives?

	http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers//2005/msg00413.html

} zstyle ':completion:history-words:*' list no
} zstyle ':completion:history-words:*' remove_all_dups yes
} zstyle ':completion:history-words:*' stop yes
} zstyle ':completion:history-words:*' menu no
}
} bindkey "^['" _history-complete-older
}
} Any way to get it to complete on the first try?

Change "menu no" to "menu yes".