PostgreSQL completion

Greetings. In searching the world for information about zsh completions for the PostgreSQL command line tools, I found a post from Dom in 2004:

http://www.zsh.org/mla/users/2004/msg01006.html

And, it has lots of cool stuff in it. Sadly, I appear to have forgotten enough about how to engineer the completion goo in zsh that I don't know how to *use* it. I'm running zsh 4.2, or 4.3 (different on different machines), and postgres 8.2.

Is there either a more up-to-date completion set for postgres command-line tools, and/or could someone give me a hand getting the content in that post to work for me?

  Thanks.

                - Chris