Any way to flag a function such that tracing for it is NOT enabled?

I have a number of functions I call when creating my prompt.  If I
have xtrace enabled, I get a _lot_ of unneeded spam due to tracing
also being enabled inside those shell functions.  I can cut down on
the noise by setting localoptions and turning xtrace off within the
functions, but I will still see trace for those actions.

In the documentation, I couldn't find any flag that is the opposite of
typeset's "-t" option when applied to a function, but that's what I'd
like.  For example:

myfunc() {
  print Hi
}

$ typeset -f -T myfunc
$ set -x; myfunc; print $options[xtrace]
Hi
on

Is there already a way to do this?