Question about _directories

Hi there!

I'm currently writing a file for tab-completion of a script and I have
a problem: on a certain parameter, it has to accept all
sub-sub-directories of /usr/ports. So /usr/ports/a/b/ is good,
but /usr/ports/a/b/c should not be found. Of course /usr/ports/a<tab>
should list everything starting with a as well, but how can I limit
that it should only work 2 directories deep with _directories?

Happy greetings

	- Mark
--
Fortune cookie of the hour:

When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.
		-- Thomas Paine