Some questions about Zsh internals (zmodules)

Hi all,

I've been looking at the zmodule interface, and have some questions.

The Zsh developers guide mentions reading about the zmodload -F but
that is not covered in my copy of the zshmodules man page.  Is that an
oversight, or is the documentation somewhere else?  More specifically,
that's not in the online version of the manual either.

When I want to create a builtin that takes integers or floating point
(double) arguments, do I really need to parse all that stuff myself,
or does the shell have any support for that?  Is there a zsh specific
API for it, or is there only the C library?

Shouldn't it be documented somewhere that passing a NULL for the flags
parameter in the builtin list disables flag handling by the shell?

Johann - who's sure he'll have more questions soon enough.