More questions about zsh internals and documentation system

Hi all,

Some C libraries are initialized with some_init( &argc, argv )
function that remove the library specific flags from argv.  Can a
builtin behave in the same way, when given $@ ?  Or, if that's not
possible, can it be hard coded like this?

When documenting a function that takes many long parameters, how
should I do that nicely?  Just using item( tt(some_init) [ tt(-arg1)
var(param1) ] .. [ tt(-argn) ]) renders ugly in both man and pdf.  My
attempts to break this into lines have all failed to look good.

Johann

PS: Thanks for answering my previous questions, Peter.