Re: idea for new feature (was: Re: sticky-note and zle bindings)

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Bart Schaefer wrote:

On Jun 10,  8:26pm, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
}
} (Is there an alternate interface to the online mailing list archive, btw?
} I hate all the clicking around -- I'd rather download an .mbox file and
} use it in Alpine.)

If you go here ...

	http://www.zsh.org/mla/

The left of the 3-column table is "Every 100 articles tar'd & gzip'd." The file names are numbers, which means if you unpack them in a new directory they'll look like an MH folder, a format Alpine understands. You may have to prefix the path name with "#mh" or something like that.

Or you can just do "alpine -f =(cat *)" to read them as an mbox.

Thanks much. I think I misread that as "latest 100 articles" rather than "every".