Re: Ignore insecure directories and continue

On Jun 15,  2:11pm, zzapper wrote:
}
} getent:4: command not found: grep

So you don't have a /usrbin/getent command and compaudit has created a
function to emulate it, but that function can't find the "grep" command.
Is your $PATH set up correctly before calling compinit?

} I think it's to do with compinit and it's something dumb.
}
} $ compaudit
} There are insecure directories:
} /usr/local/bin
} /usr/share/zsh/site-functions
} /usr/share/zsh/4.3.4/functions
} /usr/local
} /usr/share/zsh
} /usr/share/zsh/4.3.4
}
} What have I forgot?

I was going to say I thought the problem was related to no "grep", but
you didn't get that error again when running compaudit standalone.  So
probably those directories are world-writable.  (You need to check all
of them, not just /usr/local/bin.)  Is this on Cygwin?