Re: Camel case word navigation?

That's very impressive, and just what I was looking for. Thanks so much!

On Jun 24, 2008, at 7:14 AM, Peter Stephenson wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:16:17 +0100
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:
dackz wrote:
Does anyone know of a simple way to make zsh match camel case words?
I.e., where fooBar^W would become foo (like c-subword-mode in GNU
Emacs).

So far all I can think of is that maybe I could do it by customizing
match-words-by-style and using select-word-style, but I'm not quite
sure where to start with that.

I don't see a fundamental problem with that but it might be fiddly to get
right.

As predicted.

Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, UK Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070