Re: completion: highlight matching part

Hi,

2008/8/1 Tomasz Pala <gotar@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Now it's sometimes hard to find out what character to type next, this
> solution would make it easier.

I don't know the answer to your question, but that's one of the main
reasons why I switched from bash to zsh, because I find it more then
annoying to find out which character to type next. One can just
continue hitting TAB if the shell encounters multiple alternatives and
cycle through the files (or using cursor keys to navigate right to the
desired file).

best, Peter