Re: Just for fun

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 18:56, Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hmmm.... trivially tweaking it to use more colours is easy (I'm not sure
> that "colours*4" and "(i/4)%colours" are still appropriate, I haven't done any
> of the maths, just changed the obvious bits).

Your version does not print any colors, for me with zsh 4.3.6 from Debian
unstable. I tried it both with my on RC file and with zsh -f under
Konsole 4.1.2 and xterm 237.

  echotc Co

returns 8. Manually setting colours to 8 does not yield any results, either.

But then, as you said, I should probably do something else, as well ;)
Richard