cfg/docu for command line keybindings

Hey,
I was wondering where all the keybindings are configured and documented.
I just found out for example that I can delete a word with CTRL+w or a
line with CTRL+u. In bash as well as in zsh. Also things like
ALT+backspace work in bash to delete a word, but not in zsh. Where is
that configured? The only places I know where keybindings are configured
are /etc/inputrc and ~/.zshrc on my system. I'm using urxvt, but that
shouldn't matter (?)

Thanks for any help.