Re: bindkey vi esc / k - beginning of line hatred

"@ Rocteur CC" wrote:
> I am not sure of the usefullness of unsetopt and the no prefix but I
> guess someone once thought it was neat.. Old habits die hard ;-)
>
> Back to single line. this line is in the output:
>
> 	nosinglelinezle       off
>
> If no is off then singlelinezle must be on.

The reason it displays like that is that it shows the default state.
You're obviously in ksh emulation, where it seems singlelinezle is on by
default.  We're probably shooting ourselves in the foot over this; as I
said, it's only superficially like ksh, and it's not clear this is
really an emulation of it in a helpful sense.  Any other opinions?

Anyway, "unsetopt singlelinezle" is probably what you want.