Zsh 4.3.8 released

I've uploaded 4.3.8 to the website.

ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.3.8.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.3.8.tar.bz2
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.3.8-doc.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.zsh.org/pub/zsh-4.3.8-doc.tar.bz2

(also linked as zsh-dev.tar.gz etc.).

Thanks to everyone who helped with this.  There shouldn't be any more
reasons for surprises (or if there are they are liable to be well hidden
and not turn up in early testing) but I'll let a few people try it out
before I upload it to Sourceforge and announce it on Freshmeat.

4.3.7 was only up for a few hours; you can ignore it.

Here's the release note.

As usual, I'll update the release number in the CVS archive to
zsh-4.3.8-dev-0 so that incrementally changed versions don't get
confused with the release.  You can use the tag zsh-4_3_8 to retrive the
release.

Version 4.3.8 adds various new features plus numerous bugfixes.
Note most sites will wish to upgrade straight from 4.3.6 to 4.3.8.

Development of multibyte support has continued with the addition
of the COMBINING_CHARS option to support combining characters in the line
editor on terminals that handle this.

Various additions have been made to support shell code debugging better.

There is now additional support for highlighting and colouring of parts of
the command line in the line editor as well as builtin support for
colouring in prompts etc.

The syntax ~[...] provides a dynamic form of directory naming, based on a
shell function.

See the NEWS file for more detailed information.