Re: zsh 4.3.9 now available on Cygwin

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008, zzapper wrote:

Hi
Peter Castro has released zsh 4.3.9 on Cygwin (was 4.3.4)

I needed to do a rebaseall (from ash with all cygwin windows services shut
down eg sshd)

At first glance the fix to allow completion of c:/somedir/ isn't there but
that may be just me

Another zsh user reported having the same problem with dir completion not
working.  It's apparently some conflict with some completion function
because not running compinit at startup allows you to do dir completion
for 'c:/..'.  I'm seeing if I can debug it a bit, but, well, the
completion system is very complex and finding the underlying problem may
take a while.  I'll post more as I find it.

--
Peter A. Castro <doctor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> or <Peter.Castro@xxxxxxxxxx>