Re: utf-8 and zsh

On 2008-12-07 at 17:26 -0500, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
> Attached is a patch against CVS. The code for à was in both sets.
> Corrected to the code for à in the '-row.

You might also find http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2007/msg00306.html
useful; X-seq: zsh-workers 23385

add_composition_pair (which I never did give a better name to),
digraph_decimal and digraphs.

FWIW, I use ^Xk because the 'k' is close enough to vim's ^k for digraphs
that I can remember it.  Then any digraphs I actually use, I make sure
exist in both vim and zsh.  For me, this is more portable than X11
composition but I tend to do things like ssh in from MacOS or even
Windows (via PuTTY), so between zsh and vim I'm mostly covered.

-Phil