Re: Is this correct? Redirecting stdin/stout to implement a gdb-like "set inferior tty" in zshdb

> The only oddity was I didn't get history (the -h option to vared seemed to
> do nothing), but I've forgotten whether I'm supposed to or not in this
> case...

I've been doing something like this for a long time and history works
for me, however ALWAYS_LAST_PROMPT doesn't (I have compctl completions
configured in the script).  Any ideas why this doesn't work?

thanks,
Greg