'From Bash to Z Shell' Pricing

Hi,

I just thought I'd post this although not directly related to a technical Z Shell question it seems to me noteworthy for this group!

My boss just ordered the book from Amazon.de for the office and paid €20.73 plus shipping and it arrived overnight.

I ordered my copy from a local book store in Mechelen Belgium, it took two weeks to arrive and I paid €31.50 OUCH... Even with the shipping I would have saved at least €5.00

I don't work or have shares in Amazon but I do believe that this is a GREAT price for a GREAT book!

Happy New Year 2009,

Jerry