Re: other things i miss in zsh ...

On 31 Jan 2009, at 21:03, Stephane Chazelas wrote:

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 12:26:44PM +0100, Jerry Rocteur wrote:
[...]
Please experiment with some combination of

	setopt no_unset
	setopt warn_create_global

I think it is time for a Camel type book for zsh ...

I love these and they are now going into all of my scripts, nounsetis also mentioned in From Bash to Z Shell but there is a missing manual I htink....
[...]

Note that nounset (set -u) has been in every Bourne like shell
for the last 30 years (since the first Bourne shell in UnixV7
circa 1979).

OUCH, that's low, who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks ;-)

Thanks Stephane.

Jerry