Zsh History and Dropbox

I just flipped the switch to keep a "communal" Zsh History using Dropbox.

And then immediately turned off

setopt INC_APPEND_HISTORY

Why?  Because it causes Dropbox to run sync after every single
command, which seems crazy excessive.

It may have also been the cause of a nearly-immediate conflict copy:

Zsh-History (MacBook's conflicted copy 2009-03-12).txt

which happened after I ssh'd to my iMac.

I put the history file into its own folder, so it will be easier to
spot trouble (i.e. anything more than one file in that folder =
conflict happened :-)

Will let you know how it goes

TjL