Re: zsh 4.3.9-dev-2

Hi Peter,

Am 19.04.2009 um 22:38 schrieb Peter Stephenson:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 12:53:05 +0100
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:24:44 +0200
Dagobert Michelsen <dam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One issue on Solaris 8:
- the detection of ncursesw seems to work, but does throw an error
  on configure-time, both on sparc and x86 with Sun Studio 11:

checking location of curses header... ncursesw/ncurses.h
checking where curses key definitions are located... "nametmp.c",
line 1: cannot find include file: <ncursesw/ncurses.h>
cc: acomp failed for nametmp.c

That's a little bizarre; it suggests something's inconsistent between
compiling for the two tests. Maybe there's something in config.log that
would suggest what?

Dagobert's sent me it (thanks).  This is actually the original test
for ncurses.h.  It looks like the include path has
-I/opt/csw/include/ncurses for the the compile test, not for the CPP
test.  I haven't looked further yet, but this seems a bit odd; it's
fairly obvious that if you use different include paths you'll find
different files.

Now that you say it... I added -I/opt/csw/include/ncurses to CFLAGS
but forgot to add it to CPPFLAGS :-P  Builds nice and clean now.

Sorry for the noise

  -- Dago