Re: automatically issue `exit' or <cntrl-D> on idle -> TMOUT

Thanks for this interesting reference Peter.

The man states "within the  specified  number  of  seconds  after issuing a prompt"

In my case, idle time should not be measured only after a prompt
is issued but also after the prevcious comand.

Also I do not want editing sessions or other applications running
on top of zsh to be closed, just bare  shells with a prompt.

Thanks again.

--
- Eric Smith