Request for offical change to "/etc/zprofile" file

I would like to request that a simple change be made to the
distributed "/etc/zprofile" startup file.

I my case I want 'f' to be defined in the ~/.zshenv file for all scripts, both interactive and non-interactive.

The reason is that it /etc/zprofile clobbers one of my frequently
used parameters that I set in my $ZDOTDIR/.zshenv file, the parameter "f".
This may affect other zsh users as well who like really short parameter names
for frequently used commands or variables.

In two locations in the /etc/zprofile the parameter gets clobbers

(#1 around line# 64)
	/bin/find . -type f | while read f; do
		fDest=`echo ${f} | sed -e 's/^\.//g'`
		if [ ! -e "${HOME}${fDest}" -a ! -L "${HOME}${fDest}" ]; then
			/usr/bin/install -D -p -v "${zshf}" "${HOME}/${fDest}"
		fi

(#2 around line# 147)
if [ -d "/etc/profile.d" ]; then
	while read f; do
		if [ -f "${d}" ]; then
			. "${f}"
		fi
	done <<- EOF
	`/bin/find -L /etc/profile.d -type f -iname '*.sh' -or -iname '*.zsh' | LC_ALL=C sort`
	EOF
fi

--- I tried declaring "local f" at the beginning of the file but this had no effect.

--- Changing the parameter name to something uncommon like "zshf" however worked, so that my  f parameter does not get clobbered.

I humbly request that the official source code for this /etc/zprofile be change to use an uncommon name instead of "f",  maybe ".f" or something similarly appropriate.

The reason being that I would like to avoid not being able to update /etc/zprofile
with new zsh updates. (see notice below in /etc/zprofile file itself)

# WARNING
#
# IF THIS FILE IS MODIFIED IT WILL NOT BE UPDATED BY THE CYGWIN
# SETUP PROGRAM.  IT BECOMES YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

thanks for your consideration.

regards,
   darel  henman