Re: use zsh/sched in a script

On Wed, 9 Sep 2009 08:22:13 +0000
Baptiste Daroussin <baptiste.daroussin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
> I'd like to know if there is a way to use a zsh/sched with in a script
> to schedule the call of a function.
>
> I tried
> sched +60 foo
> where foo is a function of my script but it doesn't do anything,  any clue?

It doesn't work:  the list of scheduled commands is only polled on reading
from the interactive command line.  There's no obvious place to put it in a
non-interactive shell (given that the mechanism is fundamentally
synchronous).

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited