Re: $TERM, zsh/termcap, crash

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009, Bart Schaefer wrote:

This seems to fix it for me, but it may need configure-time testing on some platforms.
====================

in the meantime, this seems to work as an automated test:
  zsh -c "zmodload zsh/termcap" && zmodload zsh/termcap

--
        ...atom

 http://atom.smasher.org/
 762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

	"That's hard to tell. I think that, you know, I would hope
	 to be able to convince people I could handle the Iraqi
	 situation better."
		-- George "dubya" Bush
		Bush-Gore debate, 11 Oct 2000