Help for currently-completed argument?

While trying to learn how Zsh's completion system works, I remembered a
question that briefly came to mind a while back:

Is there a way to pull up the '[explanation]' portion of a command's
argument completions after it's been typed?

e.g. I frequently mix up various '-h', '-H', '-l', and '-L' flags, since
they often have something to do with symlinks, but not always in the same
direction.  (Sometimes it's 'follow the symlink' sometimes 'don't
follow').  So, when typing this:

$ rsync -l

Is there a function to pull up the line:

--links             -l           -- copy symlinks as symlinks

Thanks,
Ben