Re: have run-help not put itself in history?

Thank you Peter and Wayne.. I'd really prefer that run-help entry not
be there even as the immediately previous command.  If I quit out of
run-help and hit up-arrow something I didn't type is there in my
history.  Is there really no way get rid of it entirely?  I'd argue
that should be the default behavior - would anyone ever want to re-run
that command?  It's merely an artifact of how run-help is implemented.

Hmm after perusing the manual and playing around a bit, this seems to
do the trick:

zshaddhistory () {
    [[ $1 != run-help\ * ]] || fc -p
}

but maybe I've missed something?

Oh run-help doesn't work so well if you're editing a continued
line.. maybe processcmd() should do pushinput() rather than
pushline()?

thanks,
Greg