Re: Encrypting history?

Hi Lloyd,

Interesting idea indeed! You might miss a feature like sharing a history file across sessions.

You could overcome this by seperately saving all your sessions' increments to your history file, and then incorporating them into the history file when you login again.

This way the entries of your history file might get out of order, but you could probably handle this by also saving the time when your commands were issued.

I would also be interested in a zsh extension like that.

Best wishes,

Guido