Re: Zsh autocompletion with no access to a parent directory

> Matt, could you make sure this doesn't break anything?  Of course, with
> code this trivial it's hard to make a mistake.  Sob.

Tried to at work and git-apply hates the patch format. Not sure why. Also patch -p0 wouldn't apply it cleanly to the current top-of-git.

I can play around when I get home with applying the changes by hand, if you've got a .diff you can attach (to avoid copy/paste problems) or a git-format-patch style patch. Either would be appriciated.