Option to define "favourite" folders to look for matches within, on completion request?

Hello everybody!

I have some (strange?) question about completion in ZSH: is it possible to
define some folders, being inspected on completion request for match?

For example, if I define the folder "/home/user/workspace/" as "favourite",
and there is the sub-folder "/home/user/workspace/project1" - if current folder
is '/var/lib/something' and I do type

cd proj[tab]

then the completion '/home/user/workspace/project1' will be suggested.

Also multiple such "favourite" folder will be good to have.

Thank you in advance!

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky