history-search-backward

Hi!

On my ubuntu system I had to insert these lines into /etc/zsh/zshrc:
[[ -z "$terminfo[kpp]" ]] || bindkey -M emacs "$terminfo[kpp]" history-search-backward [[ -z "$terminfo[knp]" ]] || bindkey -M emacs "$terminfo[knp]" history-search-forward

Now my question is, how can history-search be configured?
When I hit "sudo mount<PageUp>" the "mount"-part is ignored in the search, all "sudo" are shown one at a time.
How can I change this?

Thanks in advance
Leander Jedamus