Tcp and curses questions

Hi,

I'm working on a script using curses and tcp modules (a client for
mpd, the music player daemon) so using zsh only for fun.
I have two questions about those modules :

First, I just connect for tests on localhost port 6600 (mpd default)
but when I do tcp_close at the end of the script, it always takes ~5 sec to
terminate (tested on different machines). It seems that the ztcp at
line 66 in tcp_close takes some time. Is there a way to avoid this ?

Second, I don't understand how to use zcurses scroll as when it
automatically scrolls, display is not refreshed (borders and
content of the window), windows lost their content and I have to redo it manually.
(see http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2007/msg00941.html for example)
Am I missing something ?

Thanks.

--