I cannot run zsh: child state waiting for longjmp

I built zsh-4.3.10 on MSYS on Win XP.
It's working fine but Whenever I set path to whatever value, let's say:
path=(. /usr/local/bin /mingw/bin /bin)

and run whatever command, let's say ls, I get:

--------------------
$ path=(. /usr/local/bin /mingw/bin /bin)
$ ls
      0 [main] zsh 1556 sync_with_child: child 444(0x6AC) died before
initialization with status code 0xC0000135
  17380 [main] zsh 1556 sync_with_child: *** child state waiting for
longjmp
zsh: fork failed: resource temporarily unavailable

Many thanks in advance,

--
Cesar