Synchronous vs. Asynchronous

I just occured to me that when the zsh manual describes something as
"asynchronous" it means not synchronous with respect to the parent zsh,
e.g., that the shell will not wait for it.  That is distinct from
whether it is [not] synchronous with respect to other commands in the
same syntactic construct.

So if we're going to cause zsh to wait for >(...), we should change the
description in the documentation to no longer say "asynchronous".