Re: _screen calls non-existent program

Am 19.10.2010 um 14:51 schrieb Frank Terbeck:

> Sebastian Stark wrote:
>> Looking at _screen I see that the list of existing sessions should come from
>>
>>  _call_program screen-sessions $words[1] -ls
>>
>> Now I'm wondering what the screen-sessions command should look like,
>> it is not available on any of my machines. To me it looks a bit like
>> it is the same as screen itself, because of the -ls option. But than I
>> don't get the $words[1] part.
>
> `_call_program' enables you to actually *change* the used program via a
> style. `screen-session' is the tag used with the command
> style. "$words[1]" is the first word of the command the completion is
> run on. In other words "screen". Thus, the default program being run
> here is "screen -ls".

Thanks for explaining. .oO(must read manual page harder ...)

Anyway, it does not work for me:

% screen -ls
There is a screen on:
	22789.ttys000.suck	(Attached)
1 Socket in /var/folders/zz/zzzivhrRnAmviuee+++2I+++-3+/-Tmp-/.screen.

% screen -S <tab>
session name

No session is displayed in the "session name" menu by the completion system. I have no customisation regarding screen in my configuration ("zstyle -L | grep screen" is empty). I still must be doing something wrong here.

Sebastian