Re: Turn off user dir hashing

Hi all,

I solved this by copying the _tilde coming with Zsh to my personal Zsh
functions directory and removing all mentioning of `users'. I think
_tilde is only used by the completion of cd, so I hope that there are no
side-effects. But I'm still interested if there's a more elegant
solution to this.

Best
    eike