Re: scratchpad text

> Like Functions/Misc/sticky-note, maybe?

Thanks Bart.

I guess I am dreaming a bit, looking for something lighter and
even simpler.

Looking for just some light RAM space to supplement my own consciousness.
Ideally would like to write to some buffer space in physical top
corner of screen. Even if editing is not possible. These points
would just supplement my current task or daily todo stuff or whatever.

Possible something like this could be implemented with virtual
terminals like screen or tmux.

Eric