Re: compctl example not working

On Nov 8,  7:12pm, Torsten Ekedahl wrote:
}
} I have tried the example from the  zshcompctl man page
} and I get no change in completion behaviour. In fact I can't get -T to
} work at all. Any suggestions? (My zsh version is 4.3.10)

compctl is [almost] mutually incompatible with the newer completion
system that's enabled by running "compinit".  Unless you are NOT using
compsys, compctl will in most cases have no effect.

I say "almost" because there is a way to configure compsys to fall back
on compctl when it can't find any other completions, but that doesn't
help with -T (which you'd need to have kick in first rather than last).