zle -R does it support color?

Hi all,

I have a script that helps me navigate around directories and aid in filename
completion.

I am using zle -R to list the file/directory choices that match a string in the
buffer.  The script serves its purpose, but I can't seem to get any color output
using zle -R; it displays control characters instead.  Does zle -R support color
output?  It would be nice to have a color-coded output so I can easily spot
directories vs. filenames vs. symlinks, etc.

Thanks,
Wendell

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.