Re: Delete everything to the left until next whitespace?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 21:52, Peter Stephenson

> autoload -U backward-kill-word-match
> zle -N backward-kill-word-space backward-kill-word-match
> zstyle ':zle:backward-kill-word-space' word-style space
> bindkey '^ew' backward-kill-word-space

Thanks for that, I am not sure how I could miss it as it's in plain sight...

That does not handle deletion as I'd like, i.e. this does not work:

% foo bar baz |^ew
% foo bar baz|^ew

but results in

% foo bar baz |^ew
% foo bar |^ew

but this is more than adequate. Thanks :)

Richard