Package information for non-installed programs in ZSH

Hello

Using BASH and Ubuntu I get messages such as

    The program 'gcc' can be found in the following packages:
     * gcc
     * pentium-builder
    Try: sudo apt-get install <selected package>

if I try to run stuff I do not have currently installed. If I try the same using
ZSH I get

    zsh: correct 'gcc' to '_gcc' [nyae]? n
    zsh: command not found: gcc

Is there a way to get the BASH behaviour under ZSH? Is it a BASH feature
anyway (might be some Ubuntu stuff)?

Best Regards
Oliver