Re: 'ignore-line yes' style semantics?

On Thu, 12 May 2011 19:45:32 +0200, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2011/5/9 Ole Jørgen Brønner <olejorgenb@xxxxxxxx>:
ignore-line

 Finally, if the style is set to other, no word apart from
 the current one will be considered as a possible completion.

Did you paste this manpage extract as a way of saying "never mind, I
found the answer"? But then why did you press send? Color me confused.

Hehe :), no just so other people had a quick reference for the current
behavior. I want to change it or add an extra option

Okay, maybe the text you pasted is obvious to me, but not to you, or I
am completely misunderstanding what you want to do. Does setting the
style to "other" not do exactly what you want?

Hm.. that seems indeed to be the case :) I can no longer remember what I thought the 'other' value did. Maybe something like that _only_ the current word (of like, all possible words) would be considered, although that doesn't make sense at all. I can swear I tested it though, but apparently not.

Thanks, and sorry for the last double post