Re: strange completion

On Jun 2,  1:15am, sergio wrote:
}
} zsh -f works fine, so this is my settings, I think.
} Could you help me, what is wrong in my config?

Start eliminating parts of your config until the problem goes away.
One way to do this is by binary search; e.g., halfway through your
~/.zshrc file, put

return 0

If the problem goes away, it's somewhere in the second half, so you
move the "return" to 3/4 of the way through the file and try again.
Otherwise it's somewhere in the first half, so you move the "return"
to 1/4 of the way through and try again.  Keep moving the "return"
up or down by half the distance each time until you can find the
smallest section where the problem is gone when the return is above
it and there when return is below it.