Re: Completion of files in subdirectories

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 01:23:06PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> It seems that the completion of files in subdirectories is broken
> for commands that have a filter on the extension (e.g. ".pdf" for
> xpdf, ".html" for lynx). For instance, I have a directory with:
>
> [snip]
>
> This is with: zsh 4.3.12-dev-1-cvs0820

I have a similar issue but in my case no files are completed.

    $ zsh -f
    % autoload compinit && compinit
    % xpdf dir/[Tab]

Yields only directories, no *.pdf (or other) files.

I bisected the problem and it looks like it's 29444:
Completion/Unix/Type/_path_files from 2011-06-04. If I revert
that change everything works fine.

Regards,
Simon
--