replacing a textual part of all parameters in a cmd line

Hi,

A part of my command history shows this line:

    30007  feh ddd023afront.png ddd022afront.png ddd021afront.png ddd020afront.png ddd018afront.png

from I which to derive a line liek this

    feh ddd023aside1.png ddd022aside1.png ddd021aside1.png ddd020aside1.png ddd018aside1.png

To do so I tried

    !30007:s/front/side1/

which gave me

    feh ddd023aside1.png ddd022afront.png ddd021afront.png ddd020afront.png ddd018afront.png

(only the first parameter was changed).

Then I tried

    !30007:s/front/side1/g

which gaves me the same result as above.

What is the correct command to change all parameters of the command
line as described above?

Thank you very much for any help in advance!

Have a nice weekend!
Best regards,
mcc