Re: Completed filenames quoted instead of escaped?

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 17:25:43 +0000 (UTC)
Daniel <quite@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like completed and expanded filenames to generally "be quoted"
> instead\ of\ escaped. Would that be possible? If find that more readable.

If you type " before a filename, it will be completed in double quotes
and (when possible) another " added at the end.  It's not possible to
configure it to add a double quote in front only when needed.  As things
stand at the moment, it's extremely unlikely it ever will be.